Marie Hoäg, MBA
I’m an independent clinical hormone medicine consultant for patients and healthcare practitioners. I have an extensive professional hormone coaching background of over 15 years in a speciality hormone medicine clinic with thousands of male and female, cisgender and transgender patients. I have experience with all forms of hormone therapy both as a clinician coach and personal experience as a hormone patient utilizing virtually every method and kind of hormone therapy available.
I have years of comprehensive research in Hormone Medicine with a specialties in:
- Endocrine Dysfunction
- Estrogen deficiency
- Estrogen deficiency diseases
- Ovarian Dysfunction
- PMS/ PMDD
- Menstrual Cycle Dysfunction
- Hormone replacement therapies
I have extensive professional education and clinical training in Functional, Nutritional, Lifestyle, Alternative, Anti-Aging, Regenerative, Holistic, and Integrative Medicines. I have thousands of hours of fellowship education and annual ongoing continuing education from institutions such as:
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- The Institute for Functional Medicine
- Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine
- The American Board of Anti-Aging / Regenerative Medicine
- American Board of Holistic Medicine
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
- And many other independent Alternative Medicine institutions
With areas of focus in:
- Advanced Hormone Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Nutritional Medicine
- Transpersonal Healing
- Energy Medicine
I’ve studied with the world’s leading Alternative Medicine experts including:
- Mark Hyman, MD, Functional Medicine, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- David Perlmutter, MD, Neurologist, Author of several bestselling nutrition books, Board of Directors and Fellow of the American College of Nutrition
- Mark Blumenthal, Founder and Executive Director American Botanical Council Herbalist, Educator, Medicinal Plants, Natural Products, Alternative Medicines
- Mitchell Gaynor, MD, Integrative Oncology, Founder Gaynor Integrated Oncology, Clinical Assistant professor at Weill Cornell Medical College, author
- Jeffery Bland, PhD, FACN, CNS, Nutritional Medicine, President of Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Institute, Founder of the Institute for Functional Medicine
- Lee Lipsenthal, MD, Integrative Holistic Medicine, Editorial Advisor for Holistic Primary Care publication, author
- Eric R. Braverman, MD, Author, Medical Director of PATH (Place for Achieving Total Health) Medical and coordinator of clinical research for PATH Foundation NY
- Thierry Hertoghe, MD, Hormone and Nutritional Medicine, author, educator, President of the International Hormone Society, President of the World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Integrative Medicine, Author and Expert on Mind-Body Interactions
- Alan R. Gaby, M.D., Nutritional Medicine, Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Author of textbook Nutritional Medicine
- I’m the founder and CEO of Panacea Sciences, a research and educational health sciences company that offers advanced education and clinical application training for physicians and physician extenders who want to learn how intelligently administer advanced bioidentical hormone therapy to get women’s hormones to their “Hormone Sweet Spot”™. I started this company to offer advanced hormone application training for doctors who want to learn how to properly prescribe advanced hormone therapy with the right hormones, in the right amounts and in the right manner to get hormones into a sustainable clinical “Hormone Sweet Spot”™. I also teach seasoned health coaches how be a Clinical Hormone Coach and work with advanced hormone therapy practitioners.
- I’m a co-developer of Panacea|HRT™, an advanced customizable standardized bioidentical hormone replacement therapy system of a proprietary recipe formula and administration system designed to get hormones in a state of optimal and sustainable homeostasis to the “Hormone Sweet Spot”™. It is the most advanced, effective, and sustainable Hormone Replacement Therapy system on the market currently dispensed in California, Oregon, and Nevada.
- I’m a co-developer of the The Panacea Protocol™ a Functional Hormone Medicine Program engineered for optimal ovarian function, hormone optimization, and Lifestyle Medicine support of Panacea|HRT™. Hormones only work to a degree if not accompanied with the proper diet and lifestyle plan to enhance the clinical efficacy of them, even the most advanced hormones. Accompanying to help women of all ages get to their “Hormone Sweet Spot”™.
- I’m a professional educator with a focus on educating physicians how to get women’s hormones to a sustainable hormone homeostasis for all hormones and keep them there, and training health coaches how to be a Clinical Hormone Coach and do what I do, coach women to their personal “Hormone Sweet Spot”™.
- I’m the founder and CEO of Panacea Medicine Company, a line of pharmaceutical grade dietary supplements I’ve hand selected to enhance endocrine function, hormone balancing, and overall female health. Each product in my catalog has been extensively clinically tested in a hormone clinic by me personally, and approved by my medical board. I add each product very carefully making sure its stands up on a clinical level by way of lab testing and long term clinical results.
- My ultimate goal is to educate women and doctors what happens to the brain and body of a woman when estrogen remains too low for too long, and how to clinically reverse or avoid this.
Why I Started This Website
I’ve been researching perimenopause and menopause for many years now and few years ago there was an explosion of “Menopause” websites and blogging pages by women who were going through menopause or perimenopause that expressed how miserable their symptoms were brought on by these conditions. I’d read how miserable these women were and the things their doctors were telling them about menopause, perimenopause, estrogen, and hormones. The more I read, the more frustrated I became because I saw how women viewed their destiny when it comes to these things, and it was not pretty. Most of these sites contain a lot of misinformation which led me to believe this is what they’ve been told and what they truly believe. Women who were going through menopause became experts in it and give information passed onto them by their own experiences, their physicians, as well as what other women are saying. It’s no wonder women fear menopause, it’s a miserable time as our brains and bodies are falling apart, and many are searching for answers with anything that will relieve the symptoms of it, thinking that’s their only option.
I consider myself in expert in menopause not because I’ve gone through it, but because of my extensive education but more importantly, because I’ve worked as a clinical hormone coach in a hormone speciality clinic with thousands of women suffering from PMS, perimenopause and menopause, and hundreds of other mental and physical conditions women are told they have to live with. I’ve witnessed that most of the mental and physical complaints women have are largely due to estrogen deficiency and gut dysbiosis, and do not exist in women whose gut is clean and hormones optimal.
My approach to menopause is not mainstream, it’s quite unconventional but effective. Most women do not need to suffer through perimenopause, PMS, or even menopause, ever. I look at menopause as a choice because I’ve seen it only exists in women whose estrogen remains too low for too long. When hormones are restored with the right hormones, in the right doses, and in the right manner, women can avoid menopause and perimenopause altogether, and the miserable mental and physical ailments that accompany it. Restoring and maintaining a healthy menstrual cycle changes the brain and body of a woman for the rest of her life on may levels. This is what women need to know.
I started this website because I wanted women (and doctors) to know that women of any age don’t have to suffer with PMS, perimenopause, and menopause like we’ve been told. There is a way to avoid and reverse these conditions for most women if approached in the right way. I may be a bit candid at times but you’ll get the clinical truth about menopause, perimenopause, and all the other mental and physical conditions brought on by endocrine dysfunction and gut dysbiosis from my personal clinical perspective.